Hairstyles for Curly Haired Princesses

Hairstyles for Curly Haired Princesses

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Superbowl Pigtails




Superbowl Pigtails

The first thing I did for this hairstyle was part her hair down the middle, and put each side into a clip.


I took one side out of the clip, and took a small section in the front and put it into the pink elastic. I took a little bit of hair from the other side of her head to add to this section of hair. I then sectioned off the front third of the section and put that as well as the bang section into one elastic. (This is the first time I've used the super strength clear elastics, and they are not as strong as the brown and multicolored ones. I ended up wrapping them too many times, and several of them broke.) I then used the pony tail tool to make this clear pony tail inside out, but apparently forgot to take a picture of that. 

On the back of her head, I then sectioned off another third of her hair from the same side that was working on in the last picture. I put the middle section of her hair into a clip. With the bottom section, I put it into an elastic and turned it inside out, with the hair coming out up towards the top of her head. 


I took the front, middle, and back sections into one elastic. 


I then did the same steps on the right side of her hair. This is the completed view of the back of her hair. 


I put R&B and mousse into her curls, and then clipped a bow into each pony tail. 

 We aren't huge football fans, so she wore a cute OU Sooners jersey that her grandpa got her, and a tutu of course.





No comments:

Post a Comment