Hairstyles for Curly Haired Princesses

Hairstyles for Curly Haired Princesses

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Half Up Inside Out Pony Tails

Half Up Inside Out Pony Tails


The first thing I did for this hairstyle was separate her hair into two sections. I made them both about the same size, parting her hair from one ear to the other and put each section into a clip. 


Then I took the front section out of the clip, and parted that down the middle.



 I put one of those sides into a clip. With the other half, I then took a third of the front of that section and put it into an elastic. 


I don't pull the elastic too tight because I used the inside out pony tail thing. So for this, I used the smallest one I have, and put it right through the middle of the side of her hair that is secured into the elastic, going from front to back. 


I then put the hair that is on the other side of the elastic into the loop, and then pull the opposite side, so the loop goes through the part that is secured in the elastic. 


I then took another third of the hair from that side, and added the front section to it. Put that all in one elastic. 


On the other side of her head I repeated those same steps.


I wanted to put one big bow in her hair, and when I put bows in her hair I like them to be clipped into a pony tail because they won't fall out. So I took the last third of the sections I parted and put them together. I parted them into a triangle shape. (The point of the triangle is pointing down towards her neck.)


I took that triangle section, and added the loose hair from the earlier two pony tails, and secured it all in one elastic. 


I put R&B, and mousse in all of her loose hair, and then put her bow in once I was done getting her curls looking the way I wanted, and finished with a little bit of hairspray.














No comments:

Post a Comment